Genuine community is both place-based and Christ-centered. In order to create genuine community there must be collaboration between real estate developers and church leaders. That is why on September 19th the Institute for Community and NewThing Network will host the first ever, CREATING GENUINE COMMUNITY FORUM
- We can see a time when every real estate developer who dreams of a developing a new community knows that a church is essential to that dream.
- In the future church planters will not plant on their own, but will partner with real estate developers to make sure that the physical and spiritual spaces are in alignment to create the kind of community that God desires for all people.
- There is coming a day when town planners will understand that to create genuine community it requires having a church at the heart of that community.
With this dream in mind the Institute for Community and NewThing Network are introducing to a limited number (the first 100) of real estate developers, architects, builders, planners and pastors a one-day CREATING GENUINE COMMUNITY FORUM. Here are some more of the specifics:
- What: Creating Genuine Community: Church and Real Estate Developer Partnerships.
- Why: Genuine community is both place-based and Christ-centered. In order to create genuine community there must be collaboration between real estate developers and church leaders.
- Who: Limited number of Pastors, Developers, Architects and Planners.
- When: September 19, 2006, 9am-3pm; tours begin at 8am.
- Cost: $75 (lunch included)
- Location: Romeoville Campus of Community Christian Church
- For more Information or Register: Contact Pat Masek at 630.388.5205 firstname.lastname@example.org