If you are new to this blogging thing (like me!) and you don’t subscribe to Bloglines, you should check it out. Bloglines is how I keep track of the 57 different blogs I follow. Whenever someone posts a new blog it comes up on the list in bold and you can check it out. Good stuff. Some of the stuff that I’ve been checking out lately:
- Tammy at Multi-Site Kids did a great job explaining The 3 Dimensions of The BIG IDEA. This really should be in The BIG IDEA book we have coming out with Zondervan.
- Shawn at Multi-Site Students makes a case for Recruiting Leaders in the Summer. He backs it up with the success they are having at CCC.
- I met Steve Addison at the National New Church Conference and was impressed. I’m even more impressed with his vision – he wants to Start 1000 New Aussie Churches. Gotta love that!
- Seth Godin, marketing guru gives a list of 56 Ways To Get People To Read Your Blog. The number one way is to create lists (oh!?). Good stuff…that I haven’t done.
- Speaking of lists, Guy Kawasaki has a list of The Top 16 Lies of CEO’s. Interesting.
- Bill has a good post on Multi-Site Arts on Technology in the Multi-Site Church. He explains our two video products and gives a link to an interesting survey.
- And you should also check out Eric’s blog. Why? Just because!